The company was originally founded in the 70’s and has served as a research institution in the field of Gallium (Ga) and Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) processing.
Eventually the company developed the unique technology of recapturing of GaAs and/or Ga scraps or sludge.
The portolio covers:
- Polycrystalline GaAs in size of 2″, 3″, 4″ and 6″ LEC and VGF,
- Monocrystals and GaAs wafers for optoelectronical industry, as well as blanks for optical windows,
- Semi-insulating GaAs wafers,
- Semi-conducting GaAs wafers (n–type, p–type),
- Metallic Gallium up to 7N purity suitable for production of Ga compound materials and Metal Beam Epitaxy (MBE), etc.
- B2O3 pellets production for many crystal growing processes,
- Analytical service – checking of the solid conducting and semi-conducting materials purity using method Glow Discharge Mass Spectrometry (GDMS);
CMK Company employs the professionals in the branch to meet the requirements of all our customers, also in cooperation with universities and academy of sciences. Our activities accord with the care and improvement the health and safety protection in production and are in respect with the environment.